Hi
Shelley!
Thanks so much for applying to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador! The Sweat Pink Ambassador community is a place for enthusiastic, positive, inspirational people to connect and support each other in reaching their goals around health, fitness, life... and more. It's a place where we come together and celebrate what we have and reach for even more. It's a place where new friendships spark and running buddies find each other; where you'll always find a cheerleader or a word of advice.
It's a place for YOU.
We think you'll love your new Sweat Pink
family, and we know they'll love you! We can't wait to get you up and running
and meeting everyone in the community. :)
I was so excited about this.... I had applied a while back and had never gave it another thought, really figured that since I was a small town girl who hadn't done amazing things in the fitness world. Not a fast runner or big in crossfit world.
I am still trying to figure out this new exciting thing. I did manage to get the badge put on my blog :) Small steps I suppose.
Congrats girl! Welcome to the team :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl! Welcome to the team!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Shelley!!
ReplyDelete