Its Thursday one day closer to the weekend (if I had a weekend) anyway its still one day closer to the end of my office work week. Weather was awesome all week until last night it stormed and a cold front moved in.. This morning it was 35 degrees so ready for spring to come and stay.
I decided to join the twitter world however I have no clue how to tweet anything but did figure out how to search and follow people.
As far as Instagram I am slowly figuring that out but the hashtag thing has me all sorts of confused on both those social media outlets..........
Haven't got a formal workout in this week so I think as long as rain is gone I am going out on my lunch break even if its just for a mile. Hope it will wake me up and energize me. I am dragging badly this week.
Also haven't stepped on the scale food has been all over the place. Saturday with working on the ambulance we had breakfast out I had french toast and a side of bacon which was around 9 am... Then didn't eat ANYTHING until late that evening and had a burger from Burger King (which I regretted all night). So I was starving on Sunday and snacked a lot.
Tuesday came and I was once again on the ambulance breakfast was at a local restaurant and I had loaded hasbrowns had potatoes, onions, green peppers, and bacon along with a slice of french toast. Lunch was a chocolate chip cookie and a mtn dew (yes bad lunch but oh boy was it amazing) Hadn't had a mtn dew in ages not a real one anyway. Dinner we went to the Mexican restaurant and I did good didn't eat many chips ordered beans instead of rice and had fajita meat in a burrito. Instead of my usual fajita nachos that are loaded with tons of cheese and chips.
The main thing that has made a come back is soda..... I need to order me some zip fizz asap when I get paid again.... Soda is killing me between the headaches when I try to go a day with out one and the sugar crash.
I am however happy to say that after the sugar detox week I have still managed to cut out most processed foods and very careful in reading labels for added sugar :)
Going to have to either find a way to deal with exhaustion or try to find a way to get more sleep. Because as of right now there is NO days off in my future don't mind it because I have made a dream come true and got a job as an EMT and I know that it will take time for my body to adjust to the new schedule. Also know that once orientation is over I won't be as stressed and freaked out.
Say no to soda! You need to bring healthy snacks with you to work so you can eat on the go. Nuts, fruit, etc. Something easy, otherwise your body will think it's starving and will hold onto fat. As far as the hashtags go. They are used to help find things on twitter and instagram. For example if you say #run every tweet or instagram that hashtagged run will pop up. Does that help at all;) You will catch on quickly:)
ReplyDeleteBTW what is your twitter and instagram name so I can follow you:)
ReplyDeleteinstagram is princesspink01 and twitter is shellbean01
Delete