Monday, April 15, 2013
Weekly Chase
Here were my goals last week:
1-Challenge goal continue to spend time with the boys and hubby I have a training meeting tonight and work ambulance 12 hours tomorrow and 16 hours on Saturday so I need to make the rest of the evenings count. Half success... I spent time with the kids but hubby worked late most nights. However one evening he came home late and I waited up so he brought us chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen.
2-Challenge goal quit letting my negative thoughts tell me I can't. This is daily struggle one I have had since I was about 7 or 8. Yeah not the greatest on this but its a work in progress.
3- Get in 3 workouts this week and continue with squats pushups and restart on daily plank. MAJOR FAIL got in some squats and tons of pushups but no go on plank.
4-Eat healthy for breakfast lunch and dinner but allow myself one cheat meal for each breakfast lunch and dinner just not on same day. Did so so Saturday I ate nothing all day until late that evening and then it was sonic chicken.
5-Stay caught up on chores and laundry. 50/50 laundry stayed washed just not all put away and chores were 95% caught up. Just didn't have the energy this week .
This weeks goals:
1-Challenge goal continue to spend time with the kids and hubby I have no days off until April 27. So I have to find a way to make evenings count.
2-Challenge goal continue to work on the negative thoughts and re wire them to be postive one.
3-Planks, squats and pushups.
4-Figure out how to hook the cables up for the bowflex and use it (we have owned it 7 years never used it)
5-Eat healthy and when faced with fast foods make healthy choices not just whats convenient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My parents have a bowflex, the thing still gets the best of me if I am over there trying to use it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the goals this week, I am hoping you get some time with the family! Your hard work is inspiring!