Why is it that the two days on a weekend goes so much faster than two days during the week....
Last week my goals were
1- Challenge goal of continuing to spend time with the kids and hubby hope the weather is nice so we can be outside together or go to the park and play. Did pretty well with this was a busy week and it was cold and rainy most of the week.
2- Challenge goal work on the negative thoughts in my head and turn them around or tune them out. Still a work in progress but getting better.
3-Bring lunch at least 3 out of the 5 days this week. Yes did that and if I ate out I had something healthy
4-Get in at least 2 strength workouts in Continued with daily pushups and then yesterday moving heavy soda coolers and carrying stuff for the auction.
5-Start researching foods and recipes for the clean eating challenge I joined that starts May 1 Have some good ideas and need to go shopping to stock fridge.
This weeks goals.
1-Challenge Goal continuing to spend time with the kids and hubby. It will be another long weekend of work have an auction Saturday and then supposed to work on the ambulance Saturday night.
2-Challenge goal work on the negative thoughts and turn them to positive.
3-Drink less soda and more water. I am starting the clean eating challenge May 1 so I need to get soda gone again.
4-Get in 3 workouts this week its a month until my obstacle course race and I need to cram in workouts and cardio to be ready.
Great job Shelley! And good luck this week! Yes I know what you mean about the weekend flying by. Time flies when you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the goals this week! I have a similar goal of 2 strength training workouts this week! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat goals this week Shelley:) I love that you are working on getting those negative thoughts out of your head;) Will make a big difference in the rest of your life!
ReplyDelete