Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Chase

Well not sure what today feels like.. Calender says Monday my body says not sure with working all weekend.. I will do a separate post about the weekend later today.


Time again for the weekly chase last weeks goals were:

1-Challenge goal continue to spend time with the kids and hubby I have no days off until April 27. So I have to find a way to make evenings count. Yes did pretty well with this goal the weather was crappy either raining or cold so no fun park outings after work but still spent time with them.

2-Challenge goal continue to work on the negative thoughts and re wire them to be positive one. Still a work in progress but getting better. I had doubted myself with my second job to the point I had stressed out big time all week. Friday it came to a head I broke down then realized I was being to hard on myself and had a great day at work on Saturday.

3-Planks, squats and pushups. Fail on everything but pushups...

4-Figure out how to hook the cables up for the bowflex and use it (we have owned it 7 years never used it) It is now hooked up and have the tv turned so you can see it from treadmill so the workout room is ready.

5-Eat healthy and when faced with fast foods make healthy choices not just whats convenient. Did really well with this even when I had to chose fast food I made good choices.


This weeks goals

1- Challenge goal of continuing to spend time with the kids and hubby hope the weather is nice so we can be outside together or go to the park and play.


2- Challenge goal work on the negative thoughts in my head and turn them around or tune them out.

3-Bring lunch at least 3 out of the 5 days this week.

4-Get in at least 2 strength workouts in

5-Start researching foods and recipes for the clean eating challenge I joined that starts May 1

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Shelley! You are doing awesome with your goals! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goals are absolutely fantastic - I love them!!

    ReplyDelete