Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday thoughts....

Thursday already seems like it was just Monday. I have so much laundry and housework to catch up on by tomorrow night. Haven't got any real workouts in this week. I have been doing tons of squats, wall pushups and planks but as far as get heart rate up workouts haven't happened.

I think I let Saturday get to me to long I pushed it aside on Sunday to host the Easter dinner but as soon as everyone left my mind started back to Saturday. Finally I think I've got it worked out just in time to work again this Saturday.

Getting my schedule for May seeing my name on there was still strange. I am on this month's schedule but the 6,9,13 is all EMT orientation. The 20th of this month is my first solo 24 hour shift where I am the second team member not the third.... Its scary I won't lie yet its exciting as its a huge accomplishment.

Also in looking the the schedule I have 4 days off between last weekend and June 1. Going to be a crazy busy next two months.

51 days until my big scary race and I feel really unsure about it.

I was looking thru some older pictures of my kids on my computer and came across this one from a couple summers back so strange how they have both grown and changed in that amount of time.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The Fugitive Run its an obstacle course type race only looks a bit more complicated than Warrior Dash or Tough Mudder.

      Delete