I always enter tons of drawings on blogs for giveaways and well of course never win. Can't tell you how many times I have entered to win something on the Pioneer Woman site and well never win. So earlier this week I entered a drawing on http://sweetsnsweat.com/2012/12/11/dust-off-the-cookies-and-win-some-gu/ and pretty much figured another drawing no win. To my wonderful surprise I got an email from the blog writer this morning stating I had won!!!!! I am so excited to be getting to try GU seen it read about it never tried it.
Today I woke up in a funk and lets just say that email was a help to brighten my day a bit. I went for a workout at noon got a mere mile in but was better than nothing. Still doing the squat a thon for December and had my 70 done at work before 10 am! I have even started adding in wall push ups each trip to the restroom. Not sure that they will do much but figure its better than doing nothing.
Not sure why my mood is so yuck but its really starting to drive me crazy. I am excited that Friday I get to do the sno glo run just not real excited about doing a race in the dark... I really hope they close the roads down. Its on a road I have never even drove down. Yes sounds silly running a race in a town that I have been in my whole life and there are still roads I know nothing about.
Today is 12-12-12 and I decided to start my noon walk at 12:12pm and I walked more than 12 minutes. Going to try and have 12 sets of 20 wall push ups done before I get off work at 5. I am over halfway there now and its 3pm. May have to finish them at home.
Congrats!!! It is a good suprise to hear you won something.
ReplyDeleteCool!!! I hope you have a Lucky streak!
ReplyDelete