Friday, December 14, 2012

Ahh its Friday!!!

It's Friday and even though its cloudy out and I got little to no sleep I am finally in somewhat of a better mood.

Nathan was sick yesterday and last night so he didn't sleep much and even when he was sleeping. Was to worried if his fever was back and every time he coughed I went in to make sure he wasn't throwing up. But he woke up happy and back to normal well other than the sinus drainage which is what made him cough run a fever and throw up yesterday.

I ran to walmart before work and was able to find some pink and purple glow bracelets and necklaces for tonight's race. I also found a fluorescent pink tshirt and a white long sleeve to go under it for tonight. We aren't sure if they are going to have the streets shut down or police escorts so I want to make sure I am seen!

The course for the race looks a bit boring and a bit confusing but its streets and roads I have never been on so it will be a new experience. Its also the first annual sno glo race here in town so I am sure there will be lots of bugs that need worked out. I will do my best to get a picture of me dressed up and post it Monday. At noon I went to my friend to have my hair trimmed and she pulled back my hair so its out of my face and not in the typical ponytail we debated on pink highlights that would wash out. I decided that the next daytime race I do we will go with the pink :)

This weekend I HAVE to get the tree in the living room finished and get my tree done. Also hope to make some cut out sugar cookies like Grandma and I used to make.

And the best news of the whole week my Grandpa came home yesterday. My Grandma is happy and so is my Grandpa. I had to help her figure out all of his medicine that he has to take and hopfully it will become less and less as he gets better and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment