Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Misc Tuesday

The weather here is cold cold cold looks pretty and sunny out but was 14 when I left for work today! However it says its 32 now and will be 38 at noon and I do believe I am going to change and go get at least a mile in at noon.

I went ahead and bought three pictures from the half in October they had a special where you could download the three pictures of your choice and then print as many as you want and what ever sizes I have NOT printed any and really didn't like any of them. But it was my first half and possibly the only race I would be able to do with my best friend so I got three.
This was pre race apparently our skirts drew attention we were stopped several times that morning!

And this was as soon as we crossed the finish line and got our medals. I hate that I look all sweaty but its a decent picture of me and my friend. Pretty sure I will print one of these out for her and frame it for her as a gift before she leaves next month.

I still need to make the time to see her before she goes not sure I am ready to say bye knowing she will be across an ocean from me but theres text, calls and facebook....

We did family pictures a couple weeks ago and while I wanted to do a professional photographer time wasn't on my side. So we asked Kenny's brother to take some with my camera. I decided I wanted some in front of our new house as well as some back behind my grandparents house. The picture above is a gate I used to climb over as a child to go up to fish in the pond up the hill. Blake requested a picture like this.

Blake begged and begged to climb on this so once we were done with the pictures I needed I told him they could climb on it and I snapped this picture. You can't see Blake's feet but they are both hanging not touching the ground. I used to climb on this when I was young however back then it wasn't as rusty and yucky.

Figured out it was near impossible to get both kids smiling looking the same direction for a picture. This is just one of several tries!

In theory this would have been a really neat picture however the sun wasn't on our side and was in our eyes. I do plan to get a picture with this tractor next time just have to be at a different time in the day!

I was happy to have been able to go back behind my grandparents house to do some pictures this year. I have many many memories of the property and its neat to watch my kids make their own there as well.







2 comments:

  1. I love that you are sweaty in that pic. If you weren't it would mean you didn't work hard girl! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know its not a bad thing but when you see the picture blown up big on the computer screen it looks bad :) I am ready for another half!

      Delete