I remembered to bring my camera SD card with me today so I could upload and order our Christmas cards. We had my brother in law take some quick pictures of us on Sunday morning before I left to take Grandma to St. Louis. Goal for the spring is to have professional pictures done although my brother in law did a good job and the kids liked him but they were tired and not in to taking pictures.
I haven't printed pictures in so long and honestly hadn't even look at the pictures that were taken at Nathan and Lizzie's Birthday party back in September! I felt horrible that I hadn't seen them or posted them. Yes sounds weird me not seeing any of them but I let someone use my camera since I was running around crazy so I could actually have some pictures of their party.
This is on of my built in cabinets I need to finish getting my carnival glass and other antiques from my Grandma to put where the pictures are.
Here is the other one its full of all my carnival glass I have found at auctions the last two years.
Our dining room which is in much need of a bigger table don't mind the boxes under the counter I forgot they were there when I took the picture.
The turkey before it was carved
Kenny's Grandma and my Grandpa visiting while waiting for dinner to be done. She kept telling Kenny not to get rid of the skin on the turkey she wanted to eat it.
The boys had their own little table
The best I could do at getting the counter full of food should have had someone taller than me take the picture.
Our kitchen seems huge until you get several people in there trying to fill their plates but it still worked out nicely.
Everyone sitting to eat well other than Kenny and I. Nathan was happy he got to sit next to his uncle Mark. My Grandpa decided not to sit next to my Grandma which I thought was funny until I realized I was between them and Kenny ended up between his mom and Grandma.
I made sure I took a few pictures and wanted my Grandparents and Kenny's Grandma in them you never know when a holiday may be the last you have with loved ones. And little did I know that this picture was almost the last one I would have of my Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment