Parts of this week seem to have flown by and other times it seems like it was never ending..
Tonight Blake gets to go to his first ever sleepover at a friend from schools house. Yes I am slightly nervous about it I have only met the mom once or twice. Both Blake and her son stay after on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the teacher for tutoring. Blake seems to like him and they get along really well. So after I get Blake from the sitter Nathan and I will take Blake to his friends house.
My tree still has no decorations on it. I took the kids to pick out new garland and a tree topper last night but tired cranky hungry kids and decorating didn't mesh well. So tree is still sitting there naked.
I have been thinking about goals for next year. I have decided to enter two challenges first is 13 races in 2013. You can do all variety of distance, 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon and trail races.
The other one is where you run a 5 k or 5 miles in the first 5 days of each month January to June.
Figure if I have goals like this I will stay on track better with my workouts. Because since my half in October well workouts have been almost non existent. And its noticeable in my clothing and making me crazy.
Awesome challenges! I am doing the 2nd one, not the first. Blake will have a great time at his friend's I'm sure:)
ReplyDelete