Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Randomness

Today is Thursday which I didn't fully realize until my boss handed me my paycheck... This week has flown by!

- Last night after the boys were asleep I got the tree out and put it up so tonight they can help decorate it. I am debating on taking them to town to pick out some new garland and a new tree topper to help make their experience special.

- Really need to sort and start wrapping Christmas gifts maybe I can get to that this weekend sometime.

-We have a Christmas party at the Fire House Saturday night that all 4 of us are going to. They have a silly gift swap. I am still undecided as to what do for the gift and what to take for a side dish. They provide drinks and prime rib yummy!

-Been thinking about my blog a lot and wanting a new name for it something other than just my name but keep drawing blanks. Any suggestions would be welcome!

-Finally starting to figure out this instagram thing I have found how to follow people and managed to get two pictures uploaded.

-Oh and I just signed up for a 5k that is next Friday night. Called Sno-Glo Run and said 100 percent chance of snow! I looked at the weather forecast and it will be chilly but not super cold. A girl I know said she is going to do it with me. Its in Rolla and starts right after work so Kenny can get the kids I will do my race and then come home. I think we get lots of glo bracelets and necklaces which my kids love so I will have something to take home to them.

-The same girl who is wanting to do the 5k asked if I would want to do the Rock N Roll Half in St. Louis again next October with her. I am pretty sure I will go for it sounds crazy but I want to properly train for it and be able to run it.

-Far as I know my Grandpa is getting released from the hospital today which is great and I am sure he is more than ready to leave that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment