
First time I have tried to share a link that included a picture hope it worked....
My weekly goals for this week are:
1-Drink at least 80 oz of water daily. I have been drinking way to much soda and not enough water.
2-Get at least 3 lunch time walks/runs in this week.
3-Fix better dinners at night.
4-Get at least 2 workouts in at home on the treadmill.
I have started off good I remembered to bring my workout clothes with me to work so I can go for my walk at noon. Have my cup filled up with nice cold water to get my first 40oz down.
Have dinner planned for tonight, I am tired of just throwing something together or just letting the kids decide on hotdogs and mac n cheese or home made pizzas. However the pizzas are pretty healthy so I can't complain to much but need more variety.
No comments:
Post a Comment