1. What terrifies you the most? Losing loved ones. Yes I know it will happen but it scares the tar out of me to think about.
2. Favorite fall/winter drink? Cappuchino
3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views? Don't really have political views. We don't discuss politics much although this year we have talked about two of the three running for sheriff.
4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good? Ha last book I read was almost 2 years ago and it was the Pioneer Woman's book.
5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not? Yes and no. If it would kindly snow on a Friday night fluffy sledding and snowman snow then leave Sunday night I would be ok with it. But during the week when I have to drag the kids out and drive with all the idots who don't get the point to slow down nope I HATE IT.
I agree about the snow:) Hate driving in it!
ReplyDelete