Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun Challenge Post

Wow I got behind again didn't realize my last fun day post was the 10th.

Day 11 and 12 didn't have anything I could classify as fun.

Day 13 Was date night with my husband had a nice dinner and even tho we had to go to Lowes and Walmart after it was still nice to have some alone time. I think it had been a few weeks since we had any us time.

Day 14 Having fun at the auction, granted it rained on us most of the day and we were in knee deep mud. But towards the end of the day I was in the trailer with one of the Jr. Fire Fighters who let me borrow his book to read up on extrication. We manned the trailer by ourselves for a while and it was fun forgot how crazy 17 year olds could be and boys at that looking at every pretty girl that walked by. But I sure don't miss being that age!

Day 15 I worked a 14 hour day on the ambulance and while we only had 2 calls I loved every minute of being there even the 12 hours that everyone was in their rooms sleeping leaving me alone in the main room.

1 comment: