I will make a combo post since I don't really have time to do two separate ones at the moment.
As far as the Fun Challenge I need to do days 6-8:
Day 6, after dropping Nathan off with my mom Blake and I came home and played baseball for quite awhile in the yard.
Day 7, worked at an auction all darn day and worked my tail off... so fun hmmm well we didn't have an ice fight when we got back to reload everything so I guess it would have to be pulling up to the new house and seeing my boys in the front yard of their great grandparent's house playing ball.
Day 8, was most defiantly seeing the kids faces when they found their Easter baskets!
On to Easter weekend well Saturday I worked my tail off at an auction it was the busiest one yet and felt very close to a day at the fair as busy as we were. But we made really good money that day which is nice for the department. It was a long grueling day but I did manage to get my homework done and got to walk around and talk to a few people which was nice.
Sunday the kids got up early of course... We had no plans for the day other than driving to town to my Dad's house to get a basketball goal he was getting rid of. Each Easter my mom would hide my Easter basket and I would have to search for it and my grandma always did the same thing. So I carried on that tradition not realizing that no one else had done that as a child... Anyway Blake and Nathan looked all over the house then finally found them. Of course Blake was excited to get his baseball stuff and Nathan got new mickey mouse shirts and a couple new dvds. And well we had a Easter bunny fail no candy oopss. I had really meant to buy them each a candy bar (not that they need candy) and forgot. My kids aren't candy fans and I really figured we would see their grandparents whom think all kids need lots of candy and well we didn't.
Blake stayed at the new house with his daddy to play with his new basketball goal and his baseball stuff, while Nathan and I stayed home and did laundry and he napped. It was so cute Blake wanted to try out his new baseball stuff not with me, not with daddy but with his great grandma.
I was really surprised that we didn't hear from my parents or Kenny's parents all day on Easter but in a way it was nice not to have to be rushing here there and everywhere for once on a holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment