Friday, April 20, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Ok well once again its been a crazy zoo week at work, school and home. So I am behind again.

Tuesday-Kenny called me to come over to the new house as they were moving our new fridge from the garage where it has been half unpacked for months to our kitchen where it belongs. I get there as Kenny, my Grandpa and Kenny's brother are trying to move it. They had to take it out and around back (in the dirt) and in the french doors off the dining room. I was to nervous to watch so I just waited until it found its home in the kitchen and LOVE IT.

Wednesday the highlight was eating lunch with a new friend we ate lunch together last Wednesday and she asked if I wanted to again so I went for it.

Thursday-was a crappy day all around start to finish so the highlight was actually getting 3 hours of straight sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment