Seems like this month is flying!!! And I am two days behind again on my post for the fun challenge.
Anyway yesterday my fun was my 2 mile walk at noon, while it may not sound fun it was. I decided not to time myself. I walked and stopped to observe nature and stopped on the wooden bridge that crosses a creek and watched the water then saw a huge snake in the water. I did watch it for a while since I was a good safe distance away!
Today has been a very stressful day at work actually the last two days have been hard so today instead of walking or going shopping for new summer dresses I went for an hour long drive. I left work took side streets then the outer road to St. James. I needed to go to St. James anyway to find where the ambulance base is so I could not get lost on Sunday morning. Today was a beautiful day for a drive and it was nice and cleared my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment