Not sure where the weekend went or Spring Break for that matter!! Of course as an adult Spring Break isn't as fun as when we were kids. It was nice being home the two evenings I am normally in school though.
Blake had a good time with his Grandparents last week, I finally got him to come home Saturday evening. Although Papa and him stopped by the auction for a while on Saturday so I got to spend some time with him then even though he was more interested in playing with Dimesha and watching the auctioneers. He got a air soft pellet pistol at Bass Pro last week and I am glad to say it stayed at Grandpas! I did hear him telling someone that he shot the bull in the butt and the foam pellet thing stayed in it! He showed me the pictures of him driving the Duck at Branson and of the pool he swam in.
So I guess its back to juggling work and school this week, I do have to admit I did miss class last week and missed not being in a clinical site over the weekend. However I did get quite a bit of studying done at the auction, well that was in between people asking me what I was doing and why I was doing it.
Yesterday the Easter Bunny snuck away to walmart.. and now the Easter Bunny is very very broke! Blake is playing baseball for the first time this summer. So he has been asking for a bat ball and glove. My grandma had my old wiffle ball bat and ball from when I was his age and has been playing with him in the yard. I decided to get him his own ball bat and glove for Easter.. Just didnt realize that ball stuff for kids was just as expensive as for adults!! Did get lucky my mom found my ball glove from when I was a kid so I can play with him. Not sure is it sad that my ball glove from 4th grade still fits my hand.... Nathan got a couple new dvd's and a shirt I still need to find him something else.
Also this week since its nice I will be going out for my lunch time walk/jog. I signed up for a virtual 5k Jelly Bean race that I need to complete this week. And signed up for a 30 day challenge that you have to do something fun each day.
So since today is the Second I will catch up and say Sundays fun was watching Blake ride on his Uncle Mark's new fourwheeler and seeing Nathan's face light up when he saw his brother for the first time in over a week.
Today well haven't had anything fun happen yet but I will try and do a blog post every day or so to keep up with the challenge.
Good luck with the Jelly Bean and go get some fun in:)
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by because I see you comment on Bethany's blog every now and then! :)
ReplyDeleteWe don't do gifts for Easter, but I do need to put some small baskets together with candy, maybe a book...it's hard for me to remember this stuff with a baby on the way...my brain is so focused on all things baby!
Thanks for stopping by!! I think since I was an only child and only grandchild my family always got the big basket. I am seriously thinking that next year it will be downsized to just a book candy and maybe a new outfit.
DeleteThink it will be an Easter baby :) Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!