Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30 Day Fun Challenge days 2 and 3

I realized I was already two days behind in posting! So for the 2nd days fun I took my lunch hour walk but walked liesurely and kicked rocks and sticks as I went reminded me of being a kid oh and I made sure not to step on any cracks. The other day Blake and I were in Menards and he made sure we didn't step on any of the cracks in the store :) I remember doing that as a child.

Day 3- I splurged and bought myself this cute pair of pink shorts I had been eyeballing at the tanning place. Wasnt much of a splurge they were 13.00 but I dont wear short shorts. So decided it would be my goal shorts for the month.

Monday night was the first night back to class and we covered alot of material which was good and didn't end up having homework which was SOOO nice! I did get to schedule myself several more days to ride with the ambulance and have several Sunday's for St. James and some Saturdays for Rolla. Going to be a super busy month with auctions and ambulance days going back to back but it will be well worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment