In two weeks it will be Labor Day the "official end" of summer... So where the heck did summer go and summer vacation for the kids? Seems like school keeps starting earlier and earlier each year. The last two weeks before school started Blake wanted to pack as much time in with grandparents as he could. He spent time farming with my step dad and time riding his fourwheeler at my in laws. We went to the pool a few times and to six flags. Really wanted to get to the zoo but that will have to be a fall trip was way to hot most weekends to fight the crowds and heat.
Nathan will be two in just over a month and has learned and grown so much the last several weeks. Still haven't got him to say April but he can answer your questions and tell you what he wants. Oh and ask for his More "Mike" and Nona, and his Uncle Mark.
Seems that the next two months there is an auction every weekend which I guess is nice but stresses me at times trying to make sure I have a sitter. Thankfully we have an awesome friend who loves the kids and comes and spends the weekend with us and earns a little spending money while enjoying the boys.
I will have to work on that little turkey this weekend with saying my name!
ReplyDeleteJust popped over to say thanks for your comment/question on my blog today. I will most definitely be answering that in a future post.
ReplyDeleteLove your pink blog. Pink is my favorite color!
:)
Blessings,
Sandy
I think that the summer went really, really fast too. Maybe because we had such a long winter??
ReplyDelete