1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? Well sort of my new Seeko sandals came in and I can't wait to see them.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? That one is hard....Actually I would love to take Blake to see Jason Aldean since he loves all of his songs especially Big Green Tractor.
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? Really do people have favorites. My least favorite is a tie between dishes and dusting. Favorite is doing laundry and getting to hang it outside. The smell reminds me of childhood and helping grandma hang out clothes.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? Since we are building a house I must say new appliances. Especially a dishwasher never had one and can't wait.
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Miracle whip all the way!
You got the sseekos! Cool!! Would love to see them!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to LOVE a dishwasher! It makes the kitchen seem so much cleaner to just store away the dirty dishes and wipe the counter - with so much less effort.