Well there is work to be done but my mind isn't wanting to concentrate on it so I thought I would take a break and blog.
Some random things about me that most of my readers may not know:
1-I am an only child by my mom and dad. They divorced when I was 7 and my dad was re married by the time I was 9 and they had a baby when I was 10. So I do have a half sister however we rarely talk and never were close.
2-I was always a daddy's girl growing up. My favorite memories are when we would go to the local skating rink every Saturday and Sunday and skate all day. Guess all that skating explains my muscular thighs and calves that I used to HATE.
3-Have been with my husband since 1998 I was only 15 when we started dating and we got married when I was 20. He wanted to do something cool for us when we left the church to head to the reception. So the entire wedding party rode four wheelers from the church the 2 miles to our reception! Was a pretty neat thing, my mom and grandma didn't like the idea though.
4-My friend Lesley and I are logging our miles ran or walked and seeing if we can walk halfway across the United States we each will have to log over 2000 miles. We are giving ourselves a year to accomplish this and it started August 1. I have a measly 10.5 miles....
5-I am terrified of change (change of job, change in paint color on walls, change in furniture arrangement)
6-Clowns creep me out, could be due to the fact that my childhood friend and I snuck the movie Seven out of his parents store and watched it. Even after they told us not to, we did the same with Edward Sisscorhands and the first Chucky movie. His little sister had nightmares for a long time.
7-Blake has been telling me that he wants to be a bullrider since the age of 2, he is now 6 and that is still his career of choice. Good thing his little girlfriend Beth wants to be a doctor he may need it!
8-Over the last year I have been able to reconnect with some fellow classmates and we have became good friends! And finding we have quite a bit in common now that we are moms to small children and school age children.
9-I went to Rolla Technical Center my junior and senior year of highschool and became a certified fire fighter.
10-Pink is my ultimate favorite color! I have a pink/black laptop bag, pink grill tongs, soon to have pink fire dept shirts and a pink phone case. What's strange is I used to despise pink as a kid and purple was always my color of choice!
No comments:
Post a Comment