1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?
I have a half sister and no we are not close she is ten years younger.
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?
Ask me this a few years back and I would said UNDER but now would rather be slightly over weight.
3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?
I dont go to the state fair but at the Belle Fair its the fish sandwhich and the Maries County Fair is a tie between pork steak sandwhich and funnel cake.
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?
I can't believe summer is already over! And that I have a First Grader!!!!
5. Pool or Ocean?
Never been to an ocean and would love to go surf!!!
1 - I didn't know this about you.
ReplyDelete5 - I think that you need a family vacation! I would recommend Gulf Shores.
Bethany-We are planning on taking a vacation to Orlando in the next year or two. I have a cousin who is moving there and has asked us to come vist.
ReplyDelete