1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be? Ok so I am a bit strange but I would love to have a new Dodge Charger well an old would would be cool too.
2. What was your worst first date ever? Never really had a worst first date, all my first dates were a bit strange. But I'd have to say my first date with my now husband we got stuck on a railroad bridge in the middle of no where with one of his friends. I didn't know my husband and sure didn't know his friend. I also didn't realize that it was a non working railroad bridge... I thought great a train will come and we will be dead.
3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time? 13 I feel hard for someone, then found real true love when I was 15 and we've been together ever since
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook? Yesterday
5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it? This is a hard one to answer.... They would have to be honest, caring and love kids. Also have a bit of an adventurous side for spontaneous girl days.
No comments:
Post a Comment