1. Have you ever had surgery?
I had my tonsils out when I was 12, laproscopic surgery for an e-topic pregnancy and then c-section with Nathan.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope and if I ever do I hope its because I am an EMT or Paramedic.
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I am always the calm level headed one who keeps it all in and all together until the ordeal is over.
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
We have a huge veggie garden at our new place that has been my grandparents since before I was born. I don't think there has ever been a year that it wasn't planted with something.
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
When I was 16 I moved out then when I was 17 I moved back for a couple months then out permanently right after turning 18.
No comments:
Post a Comment