Because I am tired and can't seem to wake up or focus on work I will partake in 5 Question Friday.
1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
The green grass and the Easter Lilly's blooming
2. What was your best birthday ever?
Hmmm. Well my 18th was pretty fun Kenny and some of his friends threw me a bday party in combo with one of our friend's birthday. My 25 was a lot of fun as well since I got to celebrate with all my friends who have April birthdays.
When I was a kid can't remember how old my uncle got me a ball glove a bat and me and my older cousins got to play all afternoon.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Lemon Pie (I think I may be getting one as a birthday present in a couple weeks)
4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Knock on wood never had to do such a thing.
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
Well depends on work days I hit snooze until the possible minute. Weekends I seem to wake up wide awake before 7 some days.
No comments:
Post a Comment