Well this week is almost over and I am glad, I know it doesn’t sound good to want to wish your week away. But this week is one that I am glad is almost done.
Yesterday evening we decided to take the boys out in our yard and let Blake try his new snow boogie board out and it was Nathan’s first time sledding. He loved sitting in the snow tube flying down the yard (ok he wasn’t flying but it was sure cute to hear him laugh and giggle when he was going down) He would just sit there and wait for us to pull him back up and go again. He got so mad when we had to come inside but it was far to cold to be out for very long.
I hope to take Blake sledding this weekend and it will be fun for me and a good workout. I don’t think I will take Nathan as it will be to cold for him to be out there for hours so I will find somewhere warm for him to stay and play. If I remember I will bring my camera along and capture the sledding experience.
This morning I was able to get the minutes finalized and typed from my first Meeting and I emailed them to the Treasurer so she could tell me if it looked and sounded ok. I was so worried that I had to much or not enough and actually I had it right. Needed to add one thing but that wasn’t something that was on the outline I had to go from. I am actually excited for my next meeting the 24th of this month.
I bet that was cute. I can see him laughing the whole way down.
ReplyDelete