1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row? I have worn the same jeans two days in a row but only if I hadn't worn them much the day before.
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be? Well I like country life to much to want to live in a city but if I was rich and could have the ability to travel and visit a big city for a week or so it would proably be LA. But I definatly wouldn't want to live there. If I had to pick a large city out of the US I would want to go to Sydney.
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Since I have never flown I'd say drive. However I'd love to go to Hawaii someday so I would have to give flying an attemp.
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Opening windows and just cleaning all the grime and dust that has built up in the winter. Going thru the kids clothes packing away the small ones and deciding what I need and don't need in my closet for the upcoming months.
5. What is the best book you have ever read? I don't get a chance to read as much as I would like. I just got a new book I can't wait to read Black Heels to Tractor Wheels... I liked the book Friendship for Grownups found it very helpful. Also really enjoyed reading Fat Chance.
In just one week we will get to meet Mrs. Ree Drummond at her book signing! :)
ReplyDelete