Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

Well its finally Friday!


1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?

I would love to have a new wardrobe but would much rather have a team of people come and finish my house and make the decisions all while we were away on vacation. Heck I could skip the vacation part if I could stay and just watch and help. Somedays I think it would have been easier to have just bought a house already built.

2. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope sure don't. I would always be worried I wouldn't like it and I could never make up my mind on what I wanted.


3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Well considering they are way to young no. But I do share things that I did that was fun as a child. When they are older I will decide what to tell and when.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Depends on where I am and how close to the light I am. Normally I will slow down if there is enough time to stop. But if there is a big truck behind me better believe I will run the yellow light don't want to take the chance of him not being able to stop. Definatly dont want him in my back seat!

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Chocolate m&m's and plain Lay's Chips were always my favorite snack growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment