1. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep sure can and I have even owned one when I was 18.
2. What are two foods you just can't eat? Rocky mountain oysters and chicken livers
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? Yep I have bought them in the past and my favorite is thin mint. I also like the lemon ones.
4. How do you pamper yourself? Take a bath when no one is home and relax, which don't happen very often.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? Hmm well I got the nickname of Minnie Mouse in highschool because I was claustrophobic and when we had our face masks on for our SCBA they said my voice sounded like minnie mouse.
I should have brought a box with us last Saturday. I got two boxes of thin mints. :o)
ReplyDelete