You go to Walmart with a small list of items that should cost 20.00 or less but when you leave you have a cart full and spent 50.00.... We have been talking about making a trip to Columbia to go check out Sam's Club, I know that several of the items we buy weekly we can buy in bulk there and it is cheaper. However I don't know many people with kids who go there to shop. So if any readers shop Sam's please let me know if its worth driving and paying the membership.
Here is what we would like to buy there:
Fruit Snacks
Nutri Grain Bars
Pop tarts
Granola Bars
Jimmy Dean Sasuage pancake (they are like a corn dog but pancake and sausage instead)
Toilet paper
Paper towels
Frozen veggies (not sure they even sell those there)
This is what we usually buy weekly at walmart but I feel that if we could make a trip monthly or bi monthly to Sam's Club that we could eliminate the need for weekly walmart trips (which would drastically cut our grocery bill down) and get our milk and bread from Kroger or Country Mart and personally I like Country Mart's deli lots better than Walmart.
Not to mention that when you are in Walmart the kids want to look at movies, toys clothes etc. and my spouse likes to look at hunting fishing and automotive things and thinks he finds deals on things he just has to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment