I started reading my new book by Ree Drummond Black Heels to Tractor Wheels last night and ended up reading 200 pages in one sitting! Its a great book that makes you keep wanting to see what's on the next page. Can't wait to actually meet her this weekend and get my book autographed. It will be the first time I have ever been to a book signing and I am kind of excited to stand in line and wait to meet someone.
Last week I participated in an on line adoption auction and it had so many cute items and I figured I would bid on quite a bit. Pretty well thought that I would be out bid and not end up with much if anything to my surprise I ended up with 8 items and I can't wait to get them in the mail. Now I probably won't post pictures of most of them because they were picked as gifts for friends and family and don't want to spoil it for them. But I did win a super cute diaper bag that is a medium size and will be just right for the age Nathan is at and for summer. We don't need to carry as much so I don't need a huge bag but we aren't far enough away from snacks and sippy cups to go to a small one. I was very glad to win the items in the auction and all the money went towards bringing their child home.
While off work on Monday I was packing away clothes that were too small for the boys and packing away some of my clothes that either don't fit or that I never wear. Well when I took it all up to where we store our stuff I realized I have way to many clothes! Just of my own clothes there are probably 6 big totes and several boxes then there are about that many of clothes that we have saved for Nathan. I looked thru some of my old stuff and realized I still have a majority of the clothes I had in highschool which was almost 10 years ago! I think its time for me to part with it because in reality if I ever did fit in to them again I doubt I would ever wear them. So now the chore is to find someplace to go with most of the stuff I have collected.
Let me know where you take them! I have a lot of things that I just shouldn't be holding on to. I think because we haven't moved in 6 years, I haven't had to purge the closets since then. I moved once or twice a year after high school in college and that really helped me to cut back on keeping stuff!
ReplyDelete