Friday, February 18, 2011

Past week and week ahead......

Well I realized I haven't blogged much this week which is strange because I have had plenty of time.


This has been a long week not stressful just plain ole long and I am exhausted. I have a hard time staying awake to put the kids in bed at 8! Must be lacking vitamins or not getting a sound sleep.

Tomorrow I am supposed to meet a friend at the park with her two girls. They have gifts for my boys for Valentines Day and my boys have gifts to give them. Let me tell you shopping for girls is a whole new ball game and something I am not used to! I am used to trucks, cars, blocks and boy stuff. I know that they will have a fun time playing and if I am brave I will allow pictures to be taken of me playing with the kids at the park. Normally I don't like pictures of me taken when I am not posed and ready but maybe this time I will push that aside and just have fun and see what pictures I end up with.

Next Thursday is my next meeting and I am all set and ready with my pink folders, pink notebook. Heck I even thought about getting a pink mouse (not really but it would be super cool) So far I am not nervous about it as the minutes have already been read and approved by the treasurer.

Then the most exciting part of next week is Saturday I get to go with two good friends April and Connie to a book signing. I have never been to a book signing before so it will be awesome and I think it will be neat to meet the author Ree Drummond. I bought her new book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels this week and can't wait to start reading it.

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I read Pioneer Woman's recipes sometime. She seems like someone I would want to know as a neighbor!

    ReplyDelete