Monday, September 13, 2010

What a bummer

I had Saturday all planned out my mom was going to watch the kids for a few hours while I went to a lunch with some fellow bloggers. However at 9am she called and backed out, I should have seen it coming that's just how it is. I was very upset and disappointed as I had been looking forward to it for quite sometime, yes I was very anxious and nervous about going to lunch with people I have never met but I was ready to conquer that fear. Guess it will have to wait until another time.

Then Kenny's grandma called and she has been wanting us to come up and see her for a few weeks now so we loaded up and headed to St. Louis to spend the afternoon with her and Kenny's Aunt. We had a good time but was a very long day for the kids in the car.

2 comments:

  1. We missed you! I was looking forward to FINALLY seeing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed getting to see you and everyone else. I saw Lincoln last night at the soccer games and Blake saw Hunter but it was so crazy that I was lucky to find a parking spot and where his game was.

    ReplyDelete