Well tonight is Blake's first ever soccer game. Everyday since their practice last Tuesday he has asked if today is the day they get to play a real game against a real team. I hope that his excitement lasts and he has a great time tonight. I hope to get some pictures of him playing, I got a few last Tuesday but it was hard keeping up with Nathan and getting pictures of Blake.
Nathan loved watching his brother run and play with the other kids and was all excited when he would see Blake run by.
Times like this I almost wish I had a video camera to capture the memories but I will have to settle for pictures instead. Plus I dislike being on camera and if I owned one I would have to guard it so no one could get me on tape.
Hopefully tomorrow I can have time to post about his game and attach some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment