Today is my Friday and I don't have to come back to work until Tuesday. I don't think I have ever had 5 days off in a row other than the 5 weeks of maternity leave with Blake and the 3 weeks with Nathan. Usually my days off involve taking kids to the doctor or having an appointment myself. Christmas shopping with my Grandma or doing all the odds and ends you can't take care of on weekends.
Well I decided that Thursday and Friday I was going to do what I wanted for me. Tomorrow I plan on shopping in Jeff City after taking Blake to school, would love to have a friend to shop with and get input on clothing choices but they all have to work bummer.
Friday I will once again take Blake to school and then spend the day deep cleaning and then get my hair colored that afternoon. I would love to go darker but I am a chicken so we shall see what happens there.
We are also going to be attending the Maries County Fair tonight thru Saturday, well maybe not tonight with the rain. Blake looks forward to the fair every year he gets to ride all the rides with friends of his from the Vienna area most of which he doesn't see very often. He really enjoys watching the Demo Derby and the Truck and Tractor Pulls he will give up riding rides and sit and watch the entire thing. Which is good for us saves money by not buying armbands each night. Just hope that Nathan enjoys his first fair experience and the Truck and Tractor Pulls, last year I was very pregnant with him and it was a very hot and miserable weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment