Well the day has finllay came. Tomorrow by this time I will be the mom of two boys and no longer be pregnant. I am scared and nervous about tomorrows procedure but I am just going to keep myself as busy as possible so I don't have time to think about all the fears and what ifs.
Last night I packed away most of my maternity clothes and plan on packing the rest away tonight and place my regular clothes back in my closet and dresser. There are tons of small last minute things I want to do at home tonight which will make a long night, I doubt that I will sleep much as I will be to anxious about tomorrow and be afraid that I will over sleep and be late leaving for the hospital.
My phone has been ringing all morning with friends and family who are wanting to know what time to be there. I keep trying to explain that it will be mid morning close to noon before we will be back to the room but I think they all plan on being there before I go in. Hope its a big waiting room.
Blake is so excited to see his baby brother and super excited that he gets to spend tonight with his April and have her take him to school tomorrow. I am grateful to have friends who love Blake enough to offer to take care of him tonight and tomorrow so that we have one less thing to worry about. He is excited that his Dwayne, Connie and April will be the ones to take him to meet his new brother and I know they are as equally excited to meet Nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment