Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fair time

Well we survived the Maries County Fair all four nights of it. Blake had lots of fun and I will try and post some pictures of him later this week. Wednesday night was the kiddie tractor pull and he did pretty good for his first time. They had to many kids in his class they did 50 pounds and under well that wasn't to fair to the kids who were 2 and 3 since some of the 50 pounders looked to be 1st or 2nd grade and were much taller and bigger but he had fun and enjoyed it.
Thursday night he rode rides which I was glad Kenny was with me to help keep up he was everywhere and I cant walk and go as fast as I did last year. Friday night was the Truck and Tractor Pull we got there and it started pouring so we stood around for an hour or so then they called off the night Blake was upset and didn't understand why he didn't get to see the trucks and tractors (as was a million other little boys who were there) Then last night was the Demolition Derby and it was packed we ended up standing for 90% of the time but Blake had fun watching the cars crash.

I am very glad the fair is done I was so sore and wore out from being there I was glad to sleep in this morning. Of course when Blake woke up he wanted to know if we were going to the fair tonight again. We may take him to the fall festival in St. James depending on how close I am to having the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment