Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Even Closer Now

Well yesterday at my regular weekly OB visit I found out I was dilated to a 2 right at 3 so that is lots of progress from last week. I had been having lots of contractions Sunday and Monday but didn't figure it made anything happen. I spent 3 hours at Labor and Delivery my doctor wanted to be sure things weren't changing before letting me drive back home. I was so worried when I left her office to head to hospital wondering if Kenny or anyone could make the hour or more drive there before they delivered the baby. Luckily I didn't change any and got to leave.

But I have to really watch and time my contractions because I know it can go fast from here. So maybe either this weekend or next week or weekend the baby will be here. I doubt that I will go past the 21st. My nurse thinks if I come in Tuesday and I am dilated farther than I am now that she will move up the c-section date.

So any day any time and I am ready (well at least all baby stuff is ready) not so sure I am ready to go thru delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment