Friday, September 18, 2009

Another update

Well I haven't wrote in awhile mainly due to the fact I have been in a mood this week and it would have ended up being a post to vent frustrations.

This week has went by fairly fast. I worked half a day on Monday then Tuesday I was off to go to the doctor for the weekly check and Kenny decided he wanted to go with me. Well I wont get in to that but it was a long long day and I was glad when it was over. I was still dilated the same as last week so she left the scheduled date the same for the 25 but if I went in to labor before then I would have him.

Then Kenny and I decided that I would try and get 40 hours in this week so I could get a full paycheck to pay on some bills well I only worked 5 hours Monday I worked 6 hours Saturday to make up for Tuesday's appt so the rest of the week I have been working 9 hour days and let me tell you I am exhausted. I still need to work Sat and Sun to make up for my appt on this coming Tuesday and for Friday when we will be at the hospital for the scheduled delivery so that I can have one more full paycheck before I am off work and getting no pay.
Today I have had tons of back labor and several regular contractions I keep wondering if its time so maybe this weekend he will decide to make an appearance.

I have been struggling a lot with mood swings and being emotional which I know is all part of pregnancy but I hate being like this plus I worry twice as much now as I did a few weeks ago about dumb things. I am just ready to have him here and know he is ok.

Blake has been counting down the days until he gets to meet his baby brother and he is so excited and I know he will be a big help and a great big brother. But I am nervous about having two children to care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment