Our first stop was at the fire department in the town I work for the ambulance. As we were walking up to the building I heard their tones drop and they would be heading out on a call. We had a group of 8 kids and my two were the only ones excited to watch the trucks leave. Yep that's my boys :)
If they had not left I would have been able to show the boys the trucks since I knew most all of the fire fighters that are there. But they were happy with seeing them leave.
Our next stop was a nursing home where my great grandma lives as well as a grandma of other kids that were in my group. I went in to my great grandmas room and she was asleep so I left her that way. She wouldn't have know. Who we were anyway. Our third stop of the night was the veterans home and it was a long line to get in kids got antsy as did I watching my clock. However it moved quickly and kids had fun. Nathan got over being shy and started saying truck or treat to all the residents handing out candy.
They got TONS of candy 98% of it they won't eat so it will disappear soon. But was glad they did get some things they so eat. I went on to work and was lucky to have a nice calm shift no calls for my partner and I. Which was much needed after my last three shifts.
Tomorrow I have my grandpas memorial and dinner then work that night. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow but it will be the end of all of it and can put it behind me.





Cute! Love the costumes!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!
DeleteAwe I love all the costumes!!! Looks like a great time had by all, and lots of candy!!!
ReplyDelete