Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Chase

I haven't done a Weekly Chase post in way way to long. So decided that while I was eating my poptart and drinking my soda (bad breakfast I know but needed sugar and caffiene bad after a long night at work) Lunch will be much healthier.

Goals for the week:

1-Get in at least 2 workouts during my lunch breaks, I fell out of that habit when work was crazy busy and I know it will help my mood and stress level.

2-Drink only water, milk and juice at home. Have a case of Dr. Pepper and find myself having one during the evening way to often.

3-Be better on eating healthy breakfast and lunches prepping things the night before.

4-Spend more quality time with the boys.

Not to many goals this week but a good way to get back in the habit.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to the chase <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back Shelley! I've missed you! Good luck this week!!!

    ReplyDelete