Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts


It's Tuesday however when I woke up I  it was Wednesday. Apparently working Sunday made my brain think it was Monday not Sunday. 
Later this week one of my best friends is coming back to Missouri I am super excited to see her and spend time with her. but sad she's coming back for the last days with her mom before her mom passes away. 
I just hope I can help her somewhat thru the difficult time. I've known her mom my whole life and is a super sweet person mad that cancer is taking her away from her daughters granddaughters and rest of her family. 

Over the weekend Kenny took the boys hunting in their new hunting trailer my stepdad built for them. I haven't seen it in person but the pictures make me want to go out and hunt. That thing is huge and nice. 
He put chairs and a bed in there so the boys could have room to move and stretch and take a nap. I love the walls and ceiling and of course the boys love it. Kenny is taking off work a couple days this week and one of those days he is taking Nathan hunting and he's super excited!

Last night I got ambitious and drug the step ladder in the kitchen to put my old tins on top of my cabinets. I had got these at an auction last month but they sat in a box in the dining room until last night. 
Don't mind the flowers in the pictures my counters are loaded with flowers from the funeral last Thursday. 
I'm glad to finally have some decorating done since we have been in the house a little over a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment