Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend.. Time for a fresh start..

This weekend has flown by as they always do. I worked friday night and was home all day and night Saturday. At work now for a 24 hour shift. This week was hard Nathan was clingy we had a funeral and visitation. The kids did good for the visitation but we opted to not have then attend the funeral. Blake's teacher sent Blake flowers with a stuffed animal and suckers to the funeral home he was so happy. I was shocked she did that she has been an amazing teacher for him this year.  
Saturday I took Blake grocery shopping with me and to find him a new winter cost was a nice morning with just him. 
Snapped a couple pictures when the kids were actually playing well together. 

This week also starts the HBBC 2013 challenge I signed up for. I'm excited and plan to try my best to earn points and get lots of exercise 

Also this week my best friend who lives in Hawaii is coming home for a bit. I'm super glad to see her but knowing she is coming home to spend the last days of her moms life sucks. We hope to get a couple workouts in together while she is here. 

1 comment:

  1. That was super sweet of Blakes teacher, a good teacher can make a great difference in a kids life!

    Yay, I am excited you are doing HBBC too!!

    ReplyDelete