Sunday, November 24, 2013

An evening out with a good friend.

Yesterday evening I was able to go out with one of my best friends Lesley. She had flown back from Hawaii to spend the last days with her mom. She came to our house for dinner I made dr pepper BBQ oven chicken mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. She brought us a few bags of these. 
Super yummy and you can only buy them in Hawaii. 
She picked these up I think at trader joes before she drove down here from St. Louis. They were super yummy! 
After dinner and getting the kids ready to bed we left to go spend some time together. First stop gas station she wanted a bottle of St. James wine and I grabbed these. 
The peach one was good havent tried the strawberry one. We spent time talking and driving the back roads we used to when we were young. 
We must be old because by 10:30 we were home and exhausted! Of course the kids had me up super early this morning. 
Not sure what our plan is for today but its super cold outside!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment