Well a couple days late is better than not at all I suppose. I was out of town from Sunday until last night so here is my weekly goals.
Last weeks goals were:
My weekly goals are:
1- Get my water in daily I seem to do great until I get busy or I am at my second job and forget. Did 95% with this goal I drank water at my second job more than usual but we were busy and gone most of the day on Saturday.
2- Bring my lunch daily to work. 50% brought a few days and ate out others but the days I ate out I chose healthy options.
3-Do my one minute exercises daily. I think I will do pushups, crunches and maybe give squats a try this week. Did good first part of the week by the end of the week I slacked off :(
4-Get in 3 walks on my lunch breaks this week. I am SO ready to get back to it I know running won't happen for a little bit but walking and building up endurance and speed can begin :) I have a 5k August 3 to get ready for. Ya EPIC fail.... Got in one walk on my lunch break. Did tons of walking on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday this week... Lots of running stairs at my second job so I got some workouts just not what I had planned
5-Spend quality time with my kids each evening they are only young once and I need to slow down and enjoy it more. Success! And even when they were crabby and fighting I still tried to make their moods better and do something I knew they would enjoy.
Goals for this week:
1-Continue drinking at least 80oz of water a day need to be well hydrated for the 5k Saturday night not sure if it will be super hot out but need to be well prepared.
2-Do one minute exercises daily.
3-Bring lunch each day to work.
4-Continue to spend quailty time with the boys each day.
5-Exercise daily weather its running stairs, taking a walk, doing squats etc at home.
It's never too late Shelley!!! Good job on those goals last week! And good luck this week too! I love that you are getting back to exercising! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Deletegood job! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a great job! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteAwesome, I am working on the bringing lunch and getting at least a few minutes a day of core work in!
ReplyDeleteIts so easy to just go out and grab something to eat and by the end of the week it adds up on the scale and in the bank...
DeleteNice job setting goals and working towards them! I LOVE that your biggest success was quality time with your kids! <3
ReplyDeleteThe kids are only young once and I want to have lots of memories with them and for them to have lots of memories. Not just memories that I worked all the time and was always busy.
Delete