Monday, July 8, 2013

The Weekly Chase

Its been quite a while since I have done a weekly chase post last one was back in May! But I am once again ready to set goals for myself to get/keep me on track.


1- Drink at least 80 oz of water daily. I did fairly well the last 5 weeks with water but could tell I wasn't drinking as much as I normally did.

2-Start back to doing wall pushups at work and also add in morning crunches and ab work before starting my day. Would love to start doing plank a day but need to wait until my ankle will hold up better for that.

3-Eat healthy and cut out processed crap and fast food. Over the last 5 weeks dinners have been a quick not very healthy dinners. Like frozen pizza hotdogs mac n cheese and sonic.

4-Spend time doing fun things with the kids of an evening. They have been enjoying their small pool and I have been trying to sit out there with them watching them swim.

5-Get the house all back in order from the last 5 weeks, hubby did decent with keeping up on the necessities but there is lots of laundry dishes and general cleaning that needs done.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're back Shelley! Good luck with those goals this week! Glad the ankle is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Good to see you again! I can tell you that our family struggles with the fast easy nightly meals vs healthy ones....it is so easy to just make it and be done....I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete