Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday

Normally on Monday's I participate in the Weekly Chase that Mindy at Road Runner Girl has each week. But since I haven't been able to work out I just haven't felt the urge to post any weekly goals. My goal has just been to survive and not be to  crabby....

Friday after work we had to go to my mom and step dads to pick up the boys. We had dropped them off on Thursday evening so they could spend the day helping papa farm. As we were driving down the driveway we heard a horn honk and look over and Blake is driving Nathan and papa thru the field.
Yes you can't see Blake but he is behind the wheel. They were to far away for my phone to get a good picture.

There you can see his head in the truck on the drivers side. He followed us down the driveway Nathan kept waving to us the whole time. Oh my he's growing up to fast! He told me he got to drive the truck and tractor a bunch of times that day. So glad I am at work and don't see this....

Once we were home they talked us in to letting them get in and play in their pool. I got a lawn chair out of the garage and sat in it to keep an eye on them. Of course they can't just stay in they have to get out and then back in a hundred times. I looked over to see what they were doing one of the times and this is what I saw....

Yes boys like to pee outside and I am SO glad we live out in the country and far enough off the road they can't be seen peeing off the concrete or running around naked...

Saturday they begged and begged to go out and swim so I went out and sat in the lawn chair and soaked up some sun. Watched them play/fight/play in the water and watched the guy bailing hay in our field.

The pool is only half full until Nathan gets used to it. When its all full its chest deep on him. I looked at walmart online for a bigger pool and they have some on sale and we may get it since we have a good spot on the concrete to put one.

Blake told me he wanted the Dukes of Hazzard theme birthday party. I have searched and searched and found some awesome invites on esty.com and ordered them custom for Blake. Now I need to get them uploaded to walmart and printed this week.

I found black plastic plates and orange ones from party city online and ordered those along with silverware, napkins and plastic cups. More money than I wanted to spend but he doesn't ask for a theme birthday party often.

Still need to scour the Internet for some DIY decorations to have in the house and on the porch so it don't look like a Halloween theme party.

Tomorrow is my long awaited and anticipated doctors appointment and I have lots of things to ask once he tells me if I am healed. I want to start back to work on the ambulance the 14, start working out ask if I can ride a bike (which then I will talk my husband in to taking me to Walmart to buy one). Along with how long I have to wait to do a race.

My mood still is a roller coaster and I am scared and nervous about the appt tomorrow. There really is no reason why the bone shouldn't be healed its been 5.5 weeks since the jump. I have been good haven't put ANY weight on it. Swelling is pretty much gone it will swell some when its super hot out (but my feet always have swelled some in heat) bruising has been gone for several weeks and it don't hurt... I was told at 2 weeks I could start rotating it and moving my ankle some when I had the boot off so I have been doing that and have really good rotation and movement with no pain. Hope he is happy about that tomorrow! Not sure what I will do if he tells me it needs longer or that I can't return to working out or work for several more week. I am choosing not to think of that and just think positive that I will WALK out of there on both feet tomorrow.




6 comments:

  1. Sending you positive vibes for the doctors appointment tomorrow!

    Too funny to see your little man driving, I'll be honest I learned on back roads when I was young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I to learned on back roads when I was his age. Just hard seeing him grow up.

      Delete
  2. Boys are so funny! My boys still love to pee outside, it's crazy;) Hope your appt. goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be a boy thing in their DNA to pee outdoors.

      Delete
  3. LOL!!!! I LOVE the pic of your boys peeing outside! My boys LOVE to do that! And it's pretty convenient at times...like when you're driving in the middle of nowhere and they need to pee. Just pull over the van, open the door, and let them go! Um...did I just admit that? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey its easier than having to find a bathroom like us girls usually do :)

      Delete