Well it is now May and time for a new challenge with the Weekly Chase this months challenge is bring a friend along
It's also a new month and Molly has a
new challenge for us! It's called Bring a Friend Along. We want you to
bring a friend into part of your goal making...whether it be for exercising,
sanity, prayer partners, etc. We all know how important goal setting is...let's
get our friends involved with us!
Last weeks goals were:
1-Challenge Goal continuing to spend time with the kids and hubby. It will be another long weekend of work have an auction Saturday and then supposed to work on the ambulance Saturday night. Did ok with this for the kids but my hubby worked late a few nights so I had lots of time with me and the kids.
2-Challenge goal work on the negative thoughts and turn them to positive.This has improved a lot and I have a couple friends that call me out on it if they hear me say something negative about myself.... I got a text late Saturday evening and it said by the way you were being negative again today... I hadn't realized it and had to scroll back thru the texts to see what they were talking about. This is something I need to continue to work on.
3-Drink less soda and more water. I am starting the clean eating challenge May 1 so I need to get soda gone again. Success.. I have been drinking unsweet tea instead of soda and more water. I did have a couple sodas this weekend while I was at work.
4-Get in 3 workouts this week its a month until my obstacle course race and I need to cram in workouts and cardio to be ready. Got in 3 lunch break walks this week! Not lots of miles but it was a start to getting back in the groove of doing it daily.
Goals for this week: On the bring a friend along well I am lost on this one. I don't have many friends and the ones I have aren't fitness conscious.... I did find a friend to do the obstacle course race with me which totally made my day on Friday!.
1-Stay away from the soda and continue to drink lots of water.
2-Bring my lunch daily and make clean healthy meals for dinners.
3-Get in at least 3-4 workouts on my lunch break this week
4-Do at least 2 workouts at home even if that means running around the yard with the kids.
5-Start figuring out what to wear for the race this month.
You could totally have all of us online friends vote on your race attire! Post pictures and let us help you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Molly I may have to do that. I have lots more fitness oriented online friends than I will ever have in real life :)
DeleteGreat idea to start thinking about race outfit ideas... need to take a lot of things into account for this, especially since you have obstacles to overcome!
ReplyDeleteStick to the added water goal, hydration is so key! I'm working on this myself right now too!
I need to do research and find others who have done obstacle course races to see the dos and don'ts of what to wear and what don't work.
Delete